http://photographi-ko.com/

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Model of the week (Emilio)




"Thank you taking the time to get to know me. I a laid back professional of Mediterranean descent. I always admired fashion, photography, art, modeling and beauty.
I started modeling almost 3 years ago. Over the past few years, I have been blessed to have been able to work with amazing photographers and met interesting individuals in the industry that certainly helped me improve while allowing me to express myself in front of the camera.I have admired the photographers I worked with for their vision and seeing my individuality and giving me opportunities. 
Working with Wilmer has been great. His creativity, vision, and work with lights, colors and shadows, makes his work unique in so many ways. Wilmer is very artistic and is always seeking innovation, edginess, and artistic heights.
I am very thankful to everyone I have worked with and thank you for getting to know me. I hope that I can leave a great impression as a person and in front of the camera."

No comments: